What is Ziggeo ?
Ziggeo offers video and audio recording, image capture, media hosting, streaming, and playback in one award-winning and easy-to-use platform.
- All features above included
- 500 video minutes per month
- Unlimited users
- 30,000 playback minutes per month
- Unlimited videos
- Video Recorder + Player
- HTML5/WebRTC support
- Video dashboard
- iOS + Android SDKs
- Push to S3, Dropbox, FTP
- Secure video access
- Screen capture
- High-definition videos (HD)
- Add logos to videos
- Configurable dashboard
- ‘Not Safe For Work’ filter
- Moderation dashboard
- Video transcription
- WordPress plugin
- All integrations
Features and Benefits of Ziggeo
- Video Recorder – This feature will allow you to record videos from Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer without having to download any app. It also features light and sound monitors and the face outline is available for proper face positioning.
- Screen Capture – The screen recorded in Ziggeo is supported by Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Edge browsers via extensions so you won’t have to download any additional apps. You or your users can access it directly via the browser.
- Setting Time Limits – You can also set time limits for every recording or not. It is solely your choice since Ziggeo allows unlimited screen recording time.
- Breakage Buster – This feature is one of the most useful yet. It allows you to resume uploading of videos without having to worry about the slow internet connection. If the upload gets paused due to the connection, your uploads get resumed because the videos are cached locally.
- Face Outline – Face outline helps the user record clearer videos by providing an outline of a face that appears while videos are recorded to indicate how the face should be positioned.
- Web RTC – It supports live streaming, asynchronous video recording, and is also usable through all browsers and devices.
- Sound and Light Indicators – These indicators will help you or the user know if there is enough sound or light in the video. Which is very helpful especially if the one recording the video is in a dark or noisy location.
- Video Thumbnail – You can also pick a thumbnail that is catchy and can market the video in no time.
Who is Ziggeo for?
- HR teams who are looking for an easy way to connect with their prospects and deliver training.
- Marketing teams who need to have a software that will enable them to record videos or testimonials from clients and post them to their website.
Things to Note About Ziggeo
- It needs more integrations.
- The embedded videos are limited to three colors: red, blue, and grey which can be inconvenient for marketers.
- It is not the easiest interface.