What is YayCurrency ?
YayCurrency – Auto-detect currency based on country & Let your potential customers switch currencies on the go
- Meet WooCommerce Currency Switcher
- With the help of WooCommerce multi-currency features, you can add a professional currency switcher to your existing store.
- This WooCommerce Currency Switcher plugin helps you display site-wide dynamic pricing based on the customer location.
- It automatically detects the page view’s location to show the corresponding currency unit. Moreover, it also allows visitors to change currencies manually.
- Flexible Price Format
- You can easily tweak the symbol position, thousand/decimal separators, and number of decimals for each currency. Set individual conversion fee in fixed amount or percentage.
- Multiple Display Positions
- Find all the foreign currencies from the admin panel. Quickly re-order how they appear on the front-end. Show the switcher on the navigation bar, widget, or in page/post.
- Auto Re-Calculated
- Exchange rates are automatically retrieved from Yahoo! Finance so that you don’t have to do it manually. The converted prices are shown immediately and your customers don’t have to reload the page.
- Higher Conversion Rate
- Allowing checkout in another currency helps increase sales. Let your customers pay with their preferred currency unit and personalize the shopping experience.
How it work:
YayCurrency works seamlessly with all native WooCommerce payment methods.
Using Direct bank transfer, Check payments, Cash on delivery, PayPal Standard, or Stripe payment gateway? We got you covered!
- Choose your default currency in WooCommerce > Settings > Currency options.
- Then click on Configure multi-currency to start adding other currencies.
- When a new currency is added, it takes on your WooCommerce store’s default currency format including currency symbol position, thousand separator, decimal separator, and number of decimals.
- Then you can localize each currency by changing the formatting options in the currency’s drawer panel.
COMMON USE CASES
- Global Brands: Want to reach out to your nation’s neighbor or sister countries? Guess what, they’ll definitely love to see your products in their national currency. Why not send them a tailored catalogue now?
- Dropshipping Business: So you’re connecting the manufacturers and the end customers? Just start off by selling internationally.
- Digital Products: Downloadable and bookable products have a borderless sales potential. Unleash it.
- Distributors: This WooCommerce multi currency free plugin works with all major B2B, wholesale, and quote request plugins. Try it.
- Just a Startup in Progress? No worries, try out YayCurrency free version. It is the most beginner- and startup-friendly plugin in the world of WordPress.
- Free version available.
- Easy to use.
- Detect currency automatically.
- exchange rates are updated automatically.
- Visitors can change currency on the shop page, cart page, and checkout page.
- Currency switcher can be shown as a menu item or widget.
- Support for Polylang and WPML.
- Some significant features only available in pro version.
- Little pricier compared to other currency switcher plugins.