What is WishList Member?
WishListMember™ is a powerful, yet easy to use membership software solution that can turn any WordPress site into a full-blown membership site.
Simply install the WordPress membership plugin, and within minutes you’ll have your own membership site up and running… complete with protected, members-only content, integrated payments, member management, and so much more!
FE – WishList Member – $297
- Installation Allowance: Unlimited URLs**
- Access to the Customer Center
- 30+ Training Videos
- Detailed Support Guides
- 1 Year of Updates
- 1 Year of Support
- BONUS #1: WordPress Basics Course
- BONUS #2: Exclusive Membership Interviews
- BONUS #3: 300+ Membership Icons
- BONUS #4: 1000+ Custom Drawn Icons
Why should you use?
- Accept payments from over 20 of the most popular payment providers
- Easily add new members into your autoresponder or CRM
- Automate your entire membership workflow with our 3rd-party integrations
- Seamless integration with WordPress so you can build your site… your way
- Use WishList Member to power your entire membership site – integrated with all your existing tools
- Unlimited Membership Levels: This is a great feature as it allows you to grow your membership site as you grow. Over time you’ll release new content, services, and programs. The ability to create new membership levels lets you work with your students in fresh and unique ways. It all forms part of creating a memorable student experience.
- A LOT of Integrations: WishList Member has gone above and beyond with its integrations, not only integrating with Zapier, but directly with countless payment systems, email marketing software, and other useful tools for course creators.
- Easy and Simple Setup: WishList Member offers some of the best support documents and video tutorials around. The software itself is easy to use, yet when you combine this with the additional support, setting up your membership site is a breeze.
- Central Content Control: Easily control which members get access to which content, and when. You can control this on a page by page basis, but also in a bulk setting via the Central Content Control feature. A real time-saver, especially as your membership site grows.
- Sophisticated Access Control: You can dive deep into the access you give to your students. Many tools limit what you can and cannot restrict access to. With WishList Member you can ensure individual blog posts and videos are restricted. As you build new membership levels, this feature proves valuable.
- Possibly Too Many Options: You could argue that WishList Member tries to do too much. There are so many features and options that it can be overwhelming. You could also argue that this is a positive. But in a world of “noise”, simple is often best.
- Hidden Costs: As we mentioned earlier in this WishList Member Review, you NEED to take other costs into account. As your membership site grows, the $147 annual fee only covers part of your costs. It’s important to remember this at all times.
- Other Plugin Issues: As with all WordPress plugins, speed and reliability can be an issue. WishList Member may conflict with other plugins, and as WordPress releases new updates, you’re never sure when a new issue may arise. Using a plugin like this isn’t perfect. It can slow down your site and create issues, making the need for good, solid, and reliable hosting more important than ever.