What is WA Web Plus ?
WA Web Plus is a smart and complete digital marketing solution to boost your business and deliver tons of value in a few clicks right from WhatsApp Web.
- Smart Panel
- Smart Replies OUR FAVORITE
- Click to Chat Generator
- Webhooks HOT
- CRM Integration HOT
- Groups Tools
- Scheduled Messages
- Disable Read Receipts
- Exporting Tools
- 12 resale codes HOT
Why should you use ?
- WA Web Plus is an amazing digital marketing solution that will boost your online business only with a few clicks from WhatsApp. Here are some key highlights of WA Web Plus Features:
- Integrate WhatsApp With KonnectzIt: You can now connect your WhatsApp account to a number of popular automation applications with WA Web Plus. Improved KonnectzIt connection makes it easier to start any custom automated processes you may have there.
- Latest Google Chrome Extension: Kindly ensure you’re using the most current edition of WA Web Plus available from the Google Chrome Store if you want to continue enjoying the most recent features. Go to your Extensions page, turn on Developer Mode, then press the Update button to manually update your extensions to the most recent versions. If not, wait for your Google Chrome browser to individually check for updates; it often does this every few hours.
- Set up a Webhook: With just a few simple steps, WA Web Plus can set up your first Webhook by acting as a smart agent for you, processing incoming messages, and performing custom actions with them. They offer assistance from the most reliable automation services and also give you the choice to accept webhook requests from sources outside of WA Web Plus, enabling you to send WhatsApp messages to your contacts from your website, web application, or smartphone.
- Webhooks: The WA Web Plus Webhooks function enables you to accept incoming WhatsApp data, such as new messages, transmit them to be analyzed or saved elsewhere on your server or cloud system and then send them back to the sender with a customized answer. You can construct your own chat agent that adds meetings to your Google calendar or sends the sender’s information to your CRM software.
- Sharing Your License With Other Accounts: You can give access to other team members and staff using the WA Web Plus license key function without giving them access to your Google account! Simply copy and distribute your “License Key” to the additional WhatsApp accounts you wish to grant access to.
- Powerful Group Tools: WA Web Plus now offers Group Cloning, Group Destroying, and Group Actions as new, potent capabilities for your groups. You can send customized messages in response to a particular group joining or leaving events using the group’s actions capability.
- Restore Deleted Messages: When using WhatsApp Web while online, WA Web Plus can recover deleted text messages from the app! Turn on the “Restore deleted messages” option under “Privacy” in the “Enhancements” tab to make this functionality available. When a user deletes a message, a trash icon will appear at the top of the chats window. Click the trash icon to recover the deleted message!
- Scheduled Messaging: You can use the option in WA Web Plus to set a broadcasting campaign to run at a specified date and time, allowing you to relax while WA Web Plus manages to reach clients at the appropriate time. Open WA Web Plus, select the “Business Tools” tab, then the “Planned Messaging” sub-tab, and finally click “Add Scheduled Action” to set up a scheduled action. The scheduled action will show up on the list when you save it, giving you the option to run it right away or delete it. When the appointed day and hour arrive, WA Web Plus will immediately begin sending messages on your part.
- Contacts Synchronizing: It’s never been simpler to save contacts from WhatsApp Web to your phone! The simplest way to quickly add new WhatsApp contacts to your phone book is through WA Web Plus. You have the option to modify the contact name or use the username that they use on WhatsApp by default if a contact doesn’t appear to be saved in your contacts list. WA Web Plus displays a save icon at the top of the discussion window of contacts. Installing the WA Web Plus Mobile Partner application on your phone is required for this functionality to operate.
- CRM Integration: You can now connect WhatsApp Web with your preferred CRM software thanks to WA Web Plus! To develop additional connectors for the most well-known CRM systems and software while also supporting HubSpot CRM at the moment. It has integrations with Asana, MailerLite, ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, Thinkific, Freshworks CRM, and many more. Your contacts list can be imported from your CRM software and targeted in the broadcasting process thanks to the integration process. Additionally, it enables one-click saving of both newly added and deleted contacts to the Software application from within the WhatsApp Web window.
- Smart Replies: With WA Web Plus, it’s simple to automate the process of responding to frequently asked questions from consumers, saving you a lot more time. Open the “Smart Replies” section of your WhatsApp account and click the “Add Reply” button to configure the Smart Replies feature. Smart Replies allow the usage of dynamic variables, which act as placeholders for actual values that will be replaced when the message has been sent.
- Dynamic Variables: When your message is delivered, dynamic variables are immediately supplied with their respective values. For instance, if you want to greet anyone who sends you a “Hi” message with their name in your reply, you can set up your Smart Reply. The actual sender name that you saved on your phone will be replaced with the “C” variable by WA Web Plus, and the reply will be sent using the name that the sender has specified on their WhatsApp account.
- Importing Targets From An Excel Sheet: It’s quite simple to load to WA Web Plus if you have a list of contacts in an Excel sheet that you wish to target with the broadcasting feature. Make sure the Name column is first in your Excel Sheet, then the Phone number column. Choose and copy the contacts you want to import. After pasting your desired contacts list, click “Import,” and WA Web Plus will automatically remove any incorrect data.
- Multiple Message Broadcasting: Now you will be able to send a variety of customized messages to all of your clients at once with WA Web Plus.
WA Web Plus How to use?
Here are the simple steps that you need to follow to use WA Web Plus:
- STEP 1: Install Google Chrome Browser: First, you need to be using the Google Chrome browser to utilize WA Web Plus because it is a Chrome extension.
- STEP 2: Add Extension To Your Chrome Browser: In the next step, visit the WA Web Plus link on the Chrome Store and select “Add To Chrome” to add the extension to your Chrome browser.
- STEP 3: Install The Icon To Your Browser: Lastly, you may activate the extension from the new green “Plus” symbol that will show in your browser’s toolbar when the extension has been installed.
WA Web Plus Pros
- Send multiple customizable messages for all your customers at a time
- Set up smart automatic replies for the most frequently asked questions.
- Generate new leads and turn them into customers, and easily save and export your lists.
- Directly save your new contacts to your phone from WhatsApp Web.
- Import & Export your WhatsApp customer’s information to your favorite CRM application.
- Power your WhatsApp with custom APIs, automate responses, and send custom requests to your endpoints.
- Integrates into your workflow to make selling & sharing feedback way easier
- Smart and complete digital marketing solution to boost your business and deliver tons of value in a few clicks right from WhatsApp Web
- Enables you to turn your WhatsApp Web into your most powerful marketing and sales platform
- Easily hide your sensitive info from WhatsApp window with a click