What is Vmaker ?
Vmaker lets you record your screen and webcam, plus capture microphone and system audio to share with your team and audience.
- Lifetime access to Vmaker Team Plan
- No codes, no stacking—just choose the plan that’s right for you
- You must activate your license within 60 days of purchase
- All future Team Plan updates
- Ability to upgrade/downgrade between 5 license tiers
- GDPR compliant
- 60-day money-back guarantee, no matter the reason
- Features Included in All Plans
- Noise cancellation + social sharing
- Blur screen embed option
- Custom background for webcam recording frame shapes
- Screen annotate & mouse emphasis
- Responsive screen recording
- Real-time team collaboration
- Team & shared library
- Basic editing suite
- No Vmaker watermark
- Self-destruction video
- 2-factor authentication
- SSL encryption
- Priority support
- Free app webinar
- Video streaming
- Viewer insights
Vmaker Can do for you
- Unlimited free recording without watermarks: Videos without watermarks? It looks more professional and clearer with a non-watermarked recording. Record for as long as you want and get the videos processed in seconds without watermarks, and can share all the recordings to your teams without worrying about any watermarks.
- No more disturbances while you record: Enable Do Not Disturb and record videos at peace without annoying pop ups and no. There is also a feature to hide your notifications when you are recording the screen using the screen recorder extension or app.
- Record the entire screen or a part of it: Choose to record the entire screen or tab or even better; specific section of your screen, customize this according to your work. At times you do not want to share your entire screen or maybe show all your tabs you are working on, so this makes your task easy.
- Multiple recording modes and quality: Record screen, camera or both as you wish in the quality of your choice up to 4K HD.
Vmaker Who should use it?
- SDRs and Account managers use it to create personalized sales pitches instead of waiting to schedule a meeting time makes their work easy and efficient at the same time.
- Content creators and digital marketers use it to create quick videos for their social profiles and tutorials to help in buyers’ journey.
- Support teams and customer care teams use it to acknowledge and share quick screen records of troubleshooting options.
- Designers and Development teams use it to share creative briefs and reviews of projects reducing total iterations.
- Educators use it to record videos for their classrooms or online platforms.
- Students use it to record their guest lectures and online classes with our automated scheduler for future reference.
Vmaker Why should you use?
- Unlimited cloud storage and unlimited recording limit – access to recording, editing, and hosting in one place.
- Universal compatibility: Available as a Chrome extension, Mac App, and Windows app
- CNAME available in the top plan E*
- Consistent 100% video upload success rate to cloud 24*7 customer support team
- Inbuilt editor and Direct Integration to YouTube
- Custom Branding on the player page: Customize logo, favicon, color, and subdomain
- Privacy and security: Get complete control of your videos
- Simple setup and ease of use
- Quick support