What is Studiocart ?
Studiocart is a platform that gives you the tools to build high-converting checkout pages and sales funnels directly on your own website. Studiocart gives you advanced selling and funnel building features in a single WordPress plugin, so you can build your funnel right on your own website without any complicated coding.
Choose from a variety of checkout page templates that are easy to use, work with any WordPress theme, and look great on any device. You can even customize the fields on your order form to collect whatever information you need from the customer, like their address or phone number.
- Unlimited products
- Unlimited funnels
- Recurring and subscription payments
- Designer quality templates
- Optimized one-step checkout
- One-click upsells and downsells
- One-click order bumps
- Custom thank you pages
- Cart abandonment
- Embeddable order forms
- Product launch automation
- Free trials and sign-up fees
- Coupons and coupon URLs
- Webhooks and integrations
Why should you use?
- Bottomline – we think you should give Studiocart a try. There are multiple plugins you can choose from, and we’ve tried quite a few, but Studio-cart was easy and definitely a product we’d recommend. Just to summarize here are a few reasons why we think Studiocart stands out.
- Easy & Automatic: You can have your sales funnel up in a day. Seriously. The included templates look great and with a few small tweaks to colors and images you can have a sales page, checkout and thank you page that matches the rest of your site and your branding (there’s even white labeling available for the backend). And integrations with email marketing platforms and workflow software means you can setup automations to make managing tasks a breeze.
- Lightweight: This is a one and done plugin, no need for large and cumbersome ecommerce plugins or tons of add-ons. Studio-cart has everything you need to walk visitors through your site and right to your checkout page.
- Lead Capture: Don’t let customers get away! Where many traditional e-commerce platforms fail is at checkout, but with Studio-cart you can enable 2-step checkout and lead capture, so when users enter their email before proceeding to purchase they’ll also be added to a mailing list of your choosing. So you can follow up with them as needed and recover those abandoned carts.
- Affordable Pricing: Studiocart is currently set at a regular price of $199/yr making it a budget friendly option for entrepreneurs and small businesses on a budget. We’re going to assume that if you’re looking to build a sales funnel for your WordPress site you’ve probably also researched WooFunnels ($299/yr), Cartflows ($239/yr) or ThriveCart ($495 limited offer, regularly $97/mo). And it’s pretty apparent that their price points range from a little to a lot higher than Studiocart (and often with out a significant addition of services to make the price increase worth it).
- Support: The Studiocart development team is very responsive (they even have a perfect 5-star rating on WordPress.org) plus there is an active Studio-cart group on Facebook where you can ask others for help. So whether you’re looking for help with setup or just advice about sales funnels in general, there will be someone in the Studio-cart community that can help.