What is SalesBlink ?
SalesBlink is a digital platform designed to automate outreach and connect you to the right people for the most productive leads.
- All features above included
- 75 users
- 75 email senders
- 50,000 prospecting credits per month
- 50,000 email verification credits per month
- Unlimited email search credits per month
- Unlimited B2B company database credits per month
- Unlimited CRM
- Unlimited multichannel automation outreach campaigns
- Unlimited outreach recipients
- Unlimited automated email follow-ups
- Unlimited appointment scheduler
- Unlimited email image personalization
Highlights & Features
- Your preference on when the emails should be sent can be set for each day of the week. A random delay can also be added between emails that are scheduled.
- SalesBlink supports Gmail, Gsuite, AOL, Outlook, Hotmail, GoDaddy, iCloud, Zoho Mail, Yandex, and Yahoo. It’s also possible to connect accounts hosted by other email service solutions if you know how to set up SMTP & IMAP.
- The email signature you add right away will support rich content, including images, links, plus raw code.
- It is easy to navigate and use the canvas editor. In addition, the board can be locked once you have finished creating the campaign to ensure that no changes are made by mistake.
- By adding various conditions, triggers, & delays, you can customize the campaign as you desire. For example, depending on the conditions, you may add a trigger to update the prospect’s sales pipeline and CRM status.
- By entering the domain and name of your prospects, you can search for their email addresses in the built-in email search. A database of B2B businesses is also included.
- In the email body, you can include a meeting link. To generate the calendar link for your users to share, connect your Google Calendar.
- Your shared appointment booking link with SalesBlink allows you to concentrate on what matters. Set up a Google calendar to meet with potential clients during fixed working hours.
- To save you time the first 5 minutes of the meeting, you can attend any Zoom meeting directly from your calendar.
- Organize unlimited ongoing projects by selecting from a drop-down menu to manage concurrent campaigns.
- With SalesBlink, you can amend outreach tasks for data sharing and synchronous status so that you can keep track of cold calls and their results.
- With the prospect finder, you can search and sort based on sector and location to reach the right people.
- Domain knowledge can be used to find website social media profiles on LinkedIn, Twitter, or other appropriate platforms.
- SalesBlink’s platform enables you to find leads, create outreach projects, import custom information, book meetings, plus manage prospects with the in-built CRM for automatic, successful business conversations.
- You can tailor projects to your business’ marketing needs and remotely plan various outreach techniques and time frames to calls, emails, and more.
- Easy-to-use, intuitive navigation is provided by the user interface.
- On the website and in the dashboard, live chat support is available.
- A comprehensive set of templates for multichannel campaigns.
- There is also good support & help documentation that covers all features.
- SalesBlink’s pricing is reasonable.
- Built-in database of B2B firms categorized by country, size of the company, and industry.