What is Rake ?
Rake is a centralized messaging web platform that simplifies omnichannel and workplace messaging with efficient and easy-to-use tools.
- Website live visitor monitoring
- Web live chat
- Website visitor chat invitations
- Direct & Channel messaging
- File-image-document sharing
- Programmable proactive messages
- Session transfer
- Session monitoring/takeover
- Two-way SMS number
- Connect live agents
- Facebook messenger
- Google business messaging
- Enhanced messaging tools
- Task types & Tasks
- Quick messages
- Conversation tags
- Knowledge base
- Mobile app
- Real-time alerts
- Robust search
- Customer integrity
- Account manager
- Onboarding consulting
- Roles and permissions
Rake Can do for you
- Chat on multiple websites – connect all of your websites to a single Rake workspace, and keep the chat widget consistent across all the pages.
- Facebook Messenger – keep all your communication in one place and reply to new messages right in the Rake application thanks to the Messenger integration.
- Two-way SMS – similar to Facebook Messenger, create a one-stop shop for client communication.
- Canned “Quick Messages” – improve your efficiency and help customers faster thanks to predefined answers to the most common questions. Even include images and files!
- Widget customization – enrich your Rake chat widget with logos, color matching, and precise location settings to avoid covering important parts of your pages.
- File and image support – send and receive files via the chat widget to better understand your customers.
- Conversation scripts and flows – enable even your most rookie agents to handle complicated decision trees with ease. It includes a fully customized script builder with decision trees and unlimited branches to handle just about any scenario or circumstance with ease. A simple, question and answer flow makes for a no-code, easy build-out of even the most complicated flows.
- Visitor tracking – the Rake widget keeps track of your visitors arriving and leaving your site. You’ll be notified of the visitors location and know what page they are viewing, if they are actively viewing the page, and more.
- Tasks system – collect the tickets with messages that customers leave when you’re away and answer them when you’re back online.
- Message and file history – browse through comments reflecting customers’ needs and expectations. Store, access, and export messages at any time using our API.
- Mobile apps – chat on the go. Don’t make your customers wait and talk to them wherever you are, thanks to our iOS and Android apps.
- Reports and analytics – get hold of the riches of data live chat and messaging generates for your organization. Detailed reports help you understand your visitors using visitor to chat metrics. Access reports through the app, or integrate chat and messaging data using Rake APIs and exports to CSV format.
- Tags and keywords – organize and categorize chats to find common issues and questions. Trigger automated responses using keyword triggers.
- Chat transcripts – browse the conversations reflecting customers’ needs and expectations anytime, with no expiry date.
- Chat transfers – transfer chats to other agents or back to subject matter experts who normally do not handle inbound live chats. Achieve REAL first-call resolution. It’s perfect when you encounter issues that only a particular member of the team can handle.
- Resolve customers’ problems on the spot on the spot. In fact, Live chat is the quickest, simplest, and most preferred customer support channel.
- Increase sales and conversions. Simplify the buying process by answering your customers’ questions in real-time.
- Provide convenient customer support by giving your visitors a direct and free option to ask for help.
- Use live chat to understand the needs of your customers better and increase average order value and sales.
- Engage in live conversation with visitors to your store, maintain good relationships with existing customers, and stay ahead of your competitors by offering live chat on your WordPress store.
Rake Frequently asked questions
- Who are the main user groups of Rake? From enterprise to small businesses, we replace Slack and customer chat in one workspace and thus we fulfill the needs of many different businesses – size and scope.
- What is Rake generally used for? It’s used to help businesses become better connected. Adoption generally begins with our chat technology and quickly spreads to team collaboration tools. Our website visitor monitoring tools are a favorite among sales teams and our 2-way omnichannel customer chat is great for customer success teams as well as marketing teams.
- Does Rake offer guides, tutorials and or customer support? We have a walk-thru tour embedded in the desktop application which is available 24/7 upon login and we have over 50 support videos and a full documentation website.
- Does Rake integrate with any other apps? Facebook Messenger, Twilio, WhatsApp, NICE InContact, Zapier
- Does Rake offer multi-user capability (e.g. teams)? Yes. It is built for teams and is a great application for teams to use to improve connection, collaboration and success.
- What are some applications Rake is commonly used in tandem with? It works along side popular CRMs and Email tools as well as Tasks and project tools.
- Does Rake offer an API? Soon to be released.