What is Questionscout ?
zForms and surveys that your customers will love Helping modern teams collect better data & make faster decisions. Create & automate your data collection with QuestionScout.
FE – Questionscout Pro Annualy – $240
- Refer To (answer piping)
- Custom Domains
- Payment Forms
- URL Parameters
- Mathematical Expressions
- SMTP Settings on your forms
- Embedding a QuestionScout form in Wordpress
- Sections & Multi-column forms
- Respondent Limits
- Email Notifications
- Partial responses
The best features
- More flexibility (options) when designing forms
- Custom theme builder — allows you to build your own survey theme which you can use again in the future.
- Customize help text
- ReCAPTCHA — to prevent spam
- Resume on Return — give your respondents the option to continue their previous response when they return using the same browser.
- Prefill Forms — pass information you already know into your form via the URL. This information is automatically captured in the response, and can be pre-filled in the form to increase conversion rates.
- Both Conversational & Traditional Form Format — conversational means displaying questions one at a time. And traditional means having all the qns on one page. Qwary only has the former.
- Collect Signature — allow users to e-sign directly on the form. I don’t think there’s an audit trail. But a good feature nonetheless.
- Collect payments — you can connect your Paypal/ Stripe and collect payments directly on the phone.
- Calculator Feature — able to add a score to each answer and deliver dynamic thank you page based on the scores of the participant. This allows you to create quizzes (e.g. personality tests).
- Advanced Filtering — allows you to narrow down to the type of surveys as you want to see. (e.g. survey fulfils A but not