What is VeriDoc ?
VeriDoc Sign uses blockchain technology to keep your e-signed documents secure from tampering.
VeriDoc Sign protects your documents from tampering and fraudulent signatures, so every contract or agreement is totally legit.
All you have to do is scan a QR code to verify documents. Then you can review more document details on the verification page.
You’ll also be able to instantly compare original documents with signed versions to confirm that nothing’s been manipulated
- Save Time and Money
- Eliminate long wait times to print, sign, scan and send documents. Electronically sign and protect your documents with ease.
- Many electronically signed documents include a certificate showing time stamps and hash strings that no one can validate, and they can be changed or manipulated. VeriDoc Sign provides users with the tools to verify timestamps and hashes on the blockchain.
- Blockchain Secured
- A unique digital fingerprint of the document is stored on the blockchain and can’t be edited or tampered with. Any changes to the signed document will cause the verification check to fail.
- Legally Binding
- All eSignatures generated through are legally binding and recognised in a court of law.
- Easy to Verify
- Simply scan a QR code on the document using a mobile device. If all the technology checks are successful, a verification page will display the original document for one final visual comparison check.
- Public and Private Documents
- Document admins can choose to let anyone verify their documents or utilise access control to manage who can verify their documents.