What is Pin Inspector?
Pin inspector is a newly released first and only desktop software that lets you find high-converting content from Pinterest.
It has 6 powerful built-in tools for uncovering hidden posts, pins, boards, pinners, ads, and top trending searches.
- Keyword Generator Tool
- Latest Top Pinterest Trends
- Trends Generator Tool
- Extract Related Trends
- Trends for Imported Keywords
- Pins Analyzer Tool
- Browser & Scrape Technology
- Boards Analyzer Tool
- Pinterest Users Analyzer Tool
- Extract Pin Images & Videos
- Extra Bonus PDF Reports
- Extra Bonus Videos
- Extra Bonus Pin Templates
- Commercial License
- Outsource License
- 10 Computer installs
- Video Instructional Training
- 24/7 Customer Support
- $30 Off Launch Discount
- FREE Version 2 Updates for LIFE!
Who Is Pin Inspector For?
- Pin Inspector is for anyone who wants to learn what pinners are searching for, find the best Pin in their niche, and drive conversions.
- In a way, you can say, it’s for social media marketers, brands, or retailers that want to see what Pinterest users are looking at online.
Best Pin Inspector Features You Will Love
1. Find The Best Keywords From A Seed Keyword
- Enter a seed word, and Pin Inspector will generate related keywords in seconds.
- Pin inspector extracts these keywords from Pinterest autosuggest. You can further connect Pin Inspector with your Keyword planner easily and extract Google’s monthly search volume, CPC, and competition.
- Since Pinterest never gives you this detailed information on keywords in a single click, this feature is really good to target multiple keywords in your board names, pin titles, hashtags, and descriptions.
- But the story doesn’t end here. You can choose a few keywords from keywords generated and extract out more data.
For every keyword chosen you can find:
- Best performing pins, boards and your competitors.
- Check Google and Bing SERP data in one click.
- Compare Google trends.
- Check top product listings on E commerce stores.
2. Find What’s Trending In Real-Time And Over The Full Year With Data
- Although Pinterest trends is a great resource to find trending topics, the Pin inspector top-search trend tool takes it to the next level.
- The best part of this trending data is the Trending spike.
- This trending data make it easy to identify any unexceptional increase or decrease in interest in a topic.
- You can use this feature for seasonal keywords or finding viral topics.
- Pin Inspector will show you what’s trending in real-time and over the full year with data. This data includes exact search phrases, trend index as well as search trends over the period.
Thankfully, you can dig more into these trending keywords with only a few clicks.
Pick any keyword and find
- Best performing pins, boards and your competitors related to trending keywords.
- Compare Google and Bing search engine data in one click.
- Compare Pinterest trends with Google trends.
- Check product listings on E commerce stores.
3. Find The Best-Performing Pins With 45 Different Data Points
Ok, I am absolutely in love with this feature!
With just one click, it will quickly find pins, videos, and ads from Pinterest and pull over 45+ different data points for every pin selected.
The best thing- you don’t have to leave the dashboard as it can do all of the work for you.
You can quickly access important metrics like:
- Pin metrics: Number of saves, re-pins, comments, likes, promoted or organic pin
- Promoter metrics: Number of followers, board names, board followers
- Pin details: Title, pin image, pin description, hashtags, etc.
You can also download this data in CSV or interactive HTML files to sort out more information or give the data to your clients.
4. Discover The Most Popular Board With Its Best Performing Content
- Want to know the best performing boards? Pin inspector can help!
- With this information, you can find the most popular boards based on metrics such as impressions, clicks, likes, and comments and get an insight into top topics or best pins of any board at any given moment.
- This is not all! You can easily find the best performing boards and with one click find their pins.
- Though I like Pin Groupie as well, Pin Inspector saves me some time and clicks by putting all the info in one dashboard.
5. Find Your Competitor’s Best Performing Pins
- Want to know the best performing pins of your competitors?
- With one click, Pin inspector will extract your competitor data and will show you how many pins, followers, and profile views top pinners have!
- Pin Inspector further makes it easy to break down competitor pins so you can discover what they are doing right and replicate their success with your own account.
6. Find Best Performing Pins In Your Feed
- If the only thing you know about your Pinterest feed is that it has pictures of your favorite things, then get ready to dig more information.
- With this new tool, you can uncover the most successful pins and ads in your feed and get access to 45+ different points buried by Pinterest.