What is OnyxMail ?
OnyxMail is one of its kind, powerful artificial intelligence powered, cloud based, fully featured autoresponder that will skyrocket your email conversions and completely transform the way you do email marketing.
Features of OnyxMail
FE – OnyxMail – $17
- Groundbreaking Email Marketing Technology
- 100% Cloud Based Technology
- Unlimited Emails
- Schedule Emails Anytime with a push of a button
- Automatic List Management
- Stunning Optin Forms
- Ready-To-Use Templates
- Beginner Friendly. Built With Part -Timers in Mind
- Unlimited Emails with Free SMTP
- Fully Automated. 100% Hands-Free
OTO3 – OnyxMail CopyWriting – $47
- Powerful design features: Even if you’re just starting out, you can easily create stunning emails optimized for any device.
- Predesigned templates: Get out there faster with high-quality email templates designed with you in mind.
- Revolutionary AI Tech saves thousands of dollars, hours of precious time, and creates HIGH-CONVERTING swipes in MINUTES… without any writer’s block!
- Cloud-based Software – nothing to install
- 100% Newbie Friendly app.No technical skills or writing experience needed
- Over 100+ ‘READY-TO-USE’ Email Templates Included
OTO4 – OnyxMail Link Optimizer – $37
- Link Rotators
- A link rotator feature will automatically split traffic to multiple destinations, based on chance.
- If you have multiple offers to promote, this tool will help you rotate all the links to your subscribers in a single email.
- By using the link rotator, you will also be able to find out which deal is the most profitable and brings the most sales.
- Link Statistics
- OnyxMail Link Optimizer will provide more advanced statistical reports for your email campaigns. It will allow you to see many statistics about your links including date and count of clicks, countries, referrers, devices, browsers and more.
- Accordingly, you will be able to make changes in your campaigns for improving your open rates and email deliverability.
- Link Groups
- You can use link grouping to group various links from your campaigns together. This benefits your link click reporting and link click segmentation, with easier filtering and grouping.
- Link Custom Pages
- Create fully custom html pages with built-in WYSIWYG editor that can be shown to user before redirecting them to destination url.
- Link Splash Pages
- This feature uses splash pages with information about destination URL and optional ads will be often shown to the subscriber before redirecting them to the destination URL.
- Password Protection Link
- This enables you to give password protected links to all your users. It is more helpful when you do not want to share content with all users, and you can allow only specific users to check the links by providing them passwords.
- Tracking Pixels
- Now, you can track activity for emails sent to subscribers simply by embedding tracking pixels into your links. It is useful for tracking user behavior and conversions and will help you build custom audiences.
- Location and Device Targeting
- With this feature, links can be redirected to different destination URLs supported by the user devices (mobile, desktop, etc) or their location.
- With location-based email campaigns you can accelerate in-store activity and make your email automation campaigns more relevant to your regional customers.
- This feature allows you to fine-tune your targeting and focus your offerings.
- Multiple URL Shortening
- Now you can easily shorten multiple URLs into one. These URLs can be shared with your subscribers using the resulting URL. There is no limit on how many URLs can be included in a link created.
- Custom Domains
- Users can attach custom domains and sub-domains so their short links will use their own site url.