What is LoopedIn ?
LoopedIn is an all-in-one solution for collecting customer ideas, building roadmaps, sharing announcements, and managing feedback. LoopedIn empowers you to collect unlimited ideas from customers and allow them to vote, comment on, and follow their favorites.
Your team can manage, prioritize, merge, and promote ideas to functional roadmaps that keep customers up-to-date on future products. Display approved ideas on a public board and bring them to life by adding images, videos, and custom HTML.
- Unlimited workspaces: roadmaps, announcements, idea boards, and feedback boards
- Unlimited users: admins, editors, contributors, and public visitors
- Unlimited websites
- Unrestricted API access
- User segmentation
- Public translations
LoopedIn Software Features
- The roadmap feature of LoopedIn is useful for product managers who must update stakeholders on the status of development projects. LoopedIn’s roadmap is highly adaptable and can be embedded on websites or shared via links. Controlling the level of detail displayed on the roadmap makes it simple to ensure that only pertinent information is shared with stakeholders.
Multi-Channel Data Collection
- LoopedIn’s multichannel data collection feature makes it simple to collect customer feedback from multiple sources. Voting, email, news feeds, and embeddable widgets can be used to collect user feedback on websites. This information can then be compiled and analyzed in the Looped-In project management solution to assist product managers in making informed decisions regarding the direction of product development.
- The workflow management features of LoopedIn make it simple to monitor the progression of tasks and projects. With its drag-and-drop interface, assigning and prioritizing tasks is simple. LoopedIn also offers a variety of reports that can be utilized to monitor the progress of projects and identify areas for enhancement.
Frequently asked questions
- Who is Looped-In for? It is perfect for product teams, agencies, marketing teams and consultancies of all sizes – whether you’re a product manager managing a portfolio of products, or you’re a marketing manager wanting to push out updates, Looped-In is a great fit.
- Can I use Looped-In to collect ideas? Most definitely! With Looped-In you have the ability to create a public (or private) Ideas board where you can start collecting ideas and feedback directly from your audience.
- Can I use LoopedIn as a changelog tool? Yes! With Looped-In you have the option of creating a standalonde changelog pages, changelogs that are embedded on your Roadmap, or you can create an Updates widget that can be embedded within your own website.
- Can I use LoopedIn on multiple websites? Yes! Public Idea boards, Roadmaps, Updates and Widgets can all be added or embedded to as many websites as you like.
- I have multiple clients, can I use Looped-In for all?Absolutely. All Roadmaps, Updates and Ideas can be configured at a “Workspace” level, and you can control branding and permissions by Workspace, meaning if you had 5 clients, you could create 5 Workspaces, and then embed your Public Roadmap or Widget for each Workspace/Client. Alternatively, you could opt for one of our Agency plans, providing you with the option of creating multiple sub-accounts.
- Can I add my own domain?Absolutey! You can easily configure your own domain via CNAME mapping.
- Is it possible to have multiple domains per account? You can have one custom domain per account. However, all of your workspaces can be accessed via this domain.
- Can I share my roadmaps with internal users? Yes – all roadmaps can be shared with your internal colleagues. Simply invite them to LoopedIn and they’ll be able to view and interact with your roadmaps.
- Can I embed product updates within my own website? Yes! You can configure our widget and embed this within your own websites and web apps. See ours here
- What browsers does Looped-In work in? Looped-In will work across the latest versions of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge and Brave. We would recommend using Chrome as the user experience is optimised for this particular browser.