What is Logic Puzzle Mastery ?
LogicPuzzles are one of the most challenging puzzle types. You actually have to think your way around them. The people who do LogicPuzzles are addicted to them and can’t get enough (trust me, I am one of them!) But the problem has been that puzzle makers (like our customers) can’t really create them. They are too complex, too slow, and too confusing.
- LogicPuzzles, Nonograms, Word Tetris, and Symbol Math. All software created. There are adult and kid levels of these puzzles.
- Adds three additional puzzle types: Triple Guess, Magic Squares, and Sequence.
Logic Puzzle Mastery Pros
- It is simple to use. Point-and-click puzzle maker with a user-friendly interface. Create puzzles that are ready to be uploaded.
- Use for commercial purposes. Without Worrying About Commercial Rights, You Can Sell Unlimited Copies Of Your Puzzle Books On Sites Like Amazon!
- More puzzles will be available soon. Do you have an idea for a new puzzle type? Send Us Your Idea In A Support Ticket!
Logic Puzzle Mastery Frequently asked questions
- What type of computer do I need? Doesn’t matter. The only thing required is a connection to the internet. This is a cloud based membership website.
- I don’t know anything about logic books. Will this work for me? Of course! No previous knowledge is needed. Everything you need to learn is explained in easy to consume video training.
- Does this come with commercial rights? Yes! Any puzzles or other content generated with Logic Puzzle Mastery comes with full commercial rights. Use in your books, printables, POD products, etc. Any wording you see about personal rights just refers to the software and the training videos.
- Are the puzzles for kids? Are they too complex for kids? The product comes with adult and child level puzzles. None of these are approriate for very young children. As an estimate the child level logic puzzles are appropriate for children 10 and older. Teens will be fine with the adult puzzles.
- Are these large print? No, the generated PDFs use a font size that is smaller than required for large print.
- Can I sell these on Etsy? Absolutely! Sell these wherever you wish. The output is PDF format – commonly found on Etsy as digital downloads.
- Are there any upsells? One upsell, with more puzzles. You will see the upsell offer after your purchase of this main product.
- How does the software make these puzzles? The software creates the grids for the logic puzzles – and within the grids are the categories you uploaded for your own puzzles. The remaining steps are to come up with the clues. There is training on how to do this. The other puzzle types in Logic Puzzle Mastery are completely hands off – the software does it all.
- Will everyone end up with the same puzzles? Which could make a duplicate content problem? No. The software either requires you to upload your own words, or generates unique puzzles. There is no duplication.