What is Gravitec ?
Gravitec.net is a smart web push service that lets you boost subscribers through customizable prompts and automatically target your content to the right audience.
- Encourage visitors to subscribe with customized prompts, then use analytics to maximize effectiveness
- Alternative to: OneSignal
- Automatically target content to different subscriber segments based on their interests
- Best for: News sites, bloggers, and content creators who want to boost subscribers through smart push campaigns
Gravitec How does it work
- Step #1: Set up the service in 10 minutes or less
- Step #2: Website visitors subscribe to receive push notifications
- Step #3: When subscribers click on a notification – their browser opens your website with the target page
There are a huge number of benefits that you can get from Gravitec. This includes its features and pricing mainly!
- Lifetime Free subscriptions
- Guaranteed Subscribers
- Free access to features
- An easier and efficient way to increase business
- Easy to set up and work with
- RSS automation is available
Gravitec Frequently asked questions
- Who can use browser push notifications: Almost all browsers support push notifications only for HTTPS websites. It allows web push for HTTP websites and through HTTPS subdomains. Therefore, any website can integrate push technology and also send notifications to each and every subscriber.
- What is a Web Push Notification? Web push notifications are small messages that are sent from a website to subscribers through browsers. These are also known as browser push notifications. Messages are used for instant communication with subscribers. A notification appears on a subscriber’s device on top of all open windows but only if their browser is active. Web push works for not only mobile but also desktop devices.
- Who are Gravitec Clients? It clients include online stores, media, travel, sports, and financial websites.
- What are the types of web push messages? There are 3 main types of web push defined by their content:
- Informative – alert subscribers about news, company updates, new articles on a website, etc.
- Promotional – promote products, notify subscribers about sales, discounts, and personal offers
- Service – provide support after purchase, notify about the delivery of a product, and warn about technical issues.