What is Frontendor ?
Built with Bootstrap 4, Frontendor lets developers construct gorgeous landing pages quickly and easily by using a simple copy-paste method. This current deal is Frontendor 2.0!
- Lifetime access to Frontendor
- You must download and save your content within 60 days of purchase
- All future plan updates
- Please note: This deal is not stackable
- This deal is non-refundable
- Save hours of designing and coding landing pages
- 100+ UI Blocks & 6+ Pre-made Templates
- Use on unlimited projects
- Personal & commercial use (suitable for freelancers & agencies)
- Free lifetime updates including access to the coming HTML packages only (blog sites, career pages and web apps)
- Free lifetime support
- Copy-Paste Tool: copy any block’s HTML or CSS with one-click (unlock productivity)
Why should you use?
- 100+ UI Blocks & 6+ Templates With Online Copy-Paste Tool.
- Reusable UI blocks, easy to integrate.
- Easy to customize, developer-friendly.
- Copy-Paste tool built to save you time.
- No hassles, No need to think about design and inspiration.
- Best for startups, product makers, and marketers.
- Save time, don’t develop everything from scratch.
- Online library to make it a more fun and organized task.
- Excellent user experience in both mobile & desktop.
- Not satisfied, money-back guarantee.
- Convert all blocks to components quickly
Frequently asked questions
- What does “Free Updates & Support” mean? We’re planning to add new blocks regularly over time and all new blocks added will be totally free for existing customers.
- What does “Unlimited Projects” mean? Unlike most other services, you don’t have to buy a new license every time you want to use it on a new project. You can build as many sites as you want without ever having to buy an additional license.
- Can I use Frontendor for client projects or my own commercial projects? Yes! You can use for basically anything. Your license gives you permission to build as many of your own projects or client projects as you like.
- Can I sell templates I build with Frontendor? No, you cannot use Frontondor to create derivative products like themes, UI kits, page builders, or anything else where you would be repackaging and redistributing our blocks for someone else to use to build their own sites.
- What browsers does Frontendor support? It supports all browsers except the very old versions like Internet Explorer 11.
- How do I purchase a license for my entire team? You don’t have to buy a new license. You can purchase one license that you can share with your entire team.