What is Elsa ?
Elsa Pro is a communication English learning application that applies artificial intelligence (AI) technology to the application, Elsa has been present in many countries and is quite successful.
- ELSA Dictionary
- Lesson content is constantly updated
- 5000+ lessons
- Personalized learning path by level
Outstanding Features of Elsa Speak Pro Lifetime Account
Voice Recognition with Ai . Technology
- This technology will compare your pronunciation with the database it has. From there give a rating for your pronunciation. Helps you feel like learning 1 – 1, no longer the “pronounce” learning style. But with Elsa Speak, you have to try to complete your pronunciation, as close to a native as possible.
Virtual assistant Elsa guides pronunciation in the mother tongue of app users
- This item is great. I learned a few English communication apps, but when I mispronounced, my lessons were only corrected in English – while MOT is very bad at English. So when Elsa explained her mistake and guided me to pronounce it correctly in Vietnamese, MOT found that learning English became easier now, saving her brain twisting every time she got bored and met the app it explained in English. English anymore.
There is an entrance test
- Many apps now also have an input test feature, the entrance test of the Elsa Speak account for a lifetime avoids you at any level, it’s all… sloppy, starting with very basic lessons like “hello” ”, “bye”, … will be boring for those of you with a bit of knowledge.
Advantages of App to learn English ELSA
1. Using voice recognition artificial intelligence technology, the accuracy is quite high
- Using modern technology, invested by large organizations like Google, its effectiveness cannot be underestimated. It is a very smart application, it can recognize the user’s voice and compare the results heard with the correct English pronunciation. It will show you the pronunciation mistakes you make, instructing you to move your tongue and lips to correct your pronunciation. From there, help them improve each sound after practice. Specifically, what ELSA hears will be displayed on the phone screen with accompanying signs (red, yellow and green) to show the accuracy of the students’ pronunciation. When reading vocabulary, the application will score, point out the user’s mistakes and how to correct them such as curling the lips, spreading the tongue, pressing the voice, speaking long or short …
2. Lessons and learning routes are methodical and diverse
- In addition to smart technology, It is also equipped with an extremely large and methodical knowledge base.
- With more than 800 rich conversations with 21+ topics on business, life, travel, love, family, IELTS, entertainment, education… almost all development issues are covered. English sound. Your English pronunciation will definitely improve.
- The lessons of ELSA are arranged according to the process: Learn single words – Learn phrases, sentences – Learn advanced pronunciation (stress, intonation, …), and practice into a paragraph spoken text.
- After testing the level, learners will be automatically built a learning path suitable for their level, the sounds, the words that are still weak in pronunciation. Learners will be tested and assessed continuously to gradually increase the variety and difficulty of the lessons to suit their progress. Just learn all that It has to offer, you definitely won’t need to learn more, find more pronunciation materials through other channels!
3. Convenient & easy to use
- With a beautiful interface, users will not feel pressured like studying, but just like playing games, taking advantage of entertainment at any free time. It also has a Vietnamese interface version available, so it will be very easy to use, even for those who have lost their roots.
- No need to bulky too many books, pens or laptops,… You don’t even need to look up an external dictionary, because it’s all integrated into an extremely efficient application.
- It also plays the right role as an English learning assistant, because there will be a reminder mode to study, review, …
Limitations of ELSA Speak software:
1. Accuracy has not reached absolute
- Using AI smart technology is both an advantage but also brings some disadvantages. The measured accuracy of ELSA is not always 100% correct, according to the fact that the research is about 95 – 96%, so this is only an application to refer to the accuracy of pronunciation, not is an absolute scale, so please consider it from a relative perspective only!
2. Fees required to use ELSA:
- Of course, with so many advanced features, ELSA Speak is a paid software for learners, not Free like some other software.
Tips to study effectively on ELSA
- In order not to waste money buying apps, Ms Hoa Communication has a few tips:
- It is necessary to test the entrance level carefully to be evaluated, to build a roadmap and lessons that are suitable for you. Many of you do this step very superficially, making the following lessons may be too difficult/too easy, leading to quickly frustrated learning.
- Choose the field and topic of study you are most interested in to study first. Because at the beginning, it may be difficult, if you learn the topics you love first, it will make you feel comfortable and easier to learn.
- You should set a suitable study time and try to follow closely according to the scheduled schedule. Because each lesson only lasts 10-20 minutes/day, it’s very fast, so don’t skip lessons for this or other reason!
- Do not be too dependent, perfectionist on the application. Many of you study many times but still have not reached the 100% level, so it can lead to negative. In fact, as analyzed in the disadvantages section above, the app with an accuracy of about 95-96% will certainly have a time when it will not be extremely accurate in all that you do. But as long as you get above 90%, you can confidently pronounce very well!