What is Bricks ?
Bricks – Build WordPress Sites That Rank.
A Faster, More Customizable & Performant Tool To Visually Design Your Entire Site.
- Lifetime Updates
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Lifetime Community Template Access
- WooCommerce Builder
- 50+ Elements
- “No Pressure” Money Back Guarantee **
Bricks Can do for you
- Built-in templates for pages, header, footer, 404s, Blogs and more.
- Ability to save your design as custom template
- Individual header/footer builder
- Responsive Full-Site editing
- Convert to Gutenberg blocks or vice versa
- Dynamic Data Support
- Auto saving changes after every 60 seconds (customizable)
- Custom font support
- Control builder access based on user roles
- Dark/Light mode
- SEO optimization
- Many keyboard shortcuts to speedup your working
- Supports RTL languages
- Builder is built right into the theme, so you don’t need any extra plugin
- The websites are fast and lightweight, which is great for PageSpeed
- Similar interface to other page builders, so you’ll get used to it in no time
- Ability to convert pages from Gutenberg blocks to Bricks editor and Bricks to Gutenberg blocks
- Working with advanced dynamic data is smooth
- You can use custom fonts in addition to the Google Fonts
- You can pin any element for faster access
- Offers a public development roadmap, unlike other builder
- Comparatively cheaper than most of the page builders
Frequently asked questions
- What Is Bricks? It is a premium WordPress theme that lets you visually build performant WordPress sites with confidence, and in record time.
- Why Is Bricks So Fast? It is carefully crafted, and runs on the latest, most modern Vue.js 3 framework (inside the builder). The frontend uses smart asset loading, clean markup, and some magic 🙂
- Gutenberg Compatible? Yes, you can convert your Gutenberg data into data, and vice versa. Allowing you to continue editing your Gutenberg pages, and the other way around. No Lock-In effect!
- How To Create An Account? Your account & license is automatically created after checkout completion. From there you can view & edit your invoice, download any Bricks release, change your password & email address, etc.
- How Can I Upgrade? You can upgrade from Starter to Ultimate any time (as long as the lifetime offer is available). Simply email us when you are ready and we’ll send you a coupon code. You only pay the remaining difference.
- Can I Use Bricks On Client Sites? Yes, of course. You can activate license on your own and your client’s websites. Inside your account you can also restrict the license activation to specific sites 😉
- Do I Need To Know Code? No. You can visually design your entire site without any coding knowledge. But if you know how to code, you can do even more. Such as creating your own elements, etc.
- Supported Languages? It is currently available in the following languages: English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Bulgarian, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Romanian, Malaysian, Swedish, Slovak, Croatian, and Czech.