What is Bramework ?
Bramework’s AI-powered writing assistant helps you write engaging, SEO-friendly, long-form content and blog posts that convert.
Tired of spending hours researching keywords? Get your time back with It’s keyword analyzer. You can find trends, phrases, and even common questions people are searching for online with just the click of a button. Type in a keyword to see keyword volume, competition, difficulty, trends, and more, letting you spend your time on the terms and phrases that matter.
- AI writing assistant
- AI blog title and outline generator
- Unlimited keyword search
- Website keyword ranking tool
- Plagiarism checker
- Unlimited copyright-free images (via Unsplash)
- WordPress integration
- Export to HTML or PDF
- Recommended keywords and keyword trends
- Auto image alt text
- Image finder
- AI title generator
- AI summarizer
- AI rewriter
- AI steps generator
- AI listicle generator
What are the benifits of using Bramework?
- The built-in keyword analyzer allows you to put in any keyword, and view the following information, ranked by low, medium, and high:
- Volume – to help you gauge potential clicks and value from a search term
- Competition – to show you how tough the competition is for this term
- Difficulty – to help you understand how difficult it might be to rank for this keyword
- Results / SERP – quickly view how many results are counted in the SERP to see how much competition you have
- Trends – discover when your keyword is searched most, and find seasonal keywords
- Use the built-in image finder tool to find a relevant stock photo to quickly include on your blogs.
- No blog is complete without imagery, and it saves you the step of finding the right image on separate websites or having to create your own.
Alt Text Generator
- Grab your image with the image finder and this tool can automatically include the correct alt text to add to your images to help increase the SEO value of your article.
- Sure, you could add alt text by yourself, but why bother when you can have it done automatically with Bramework?
Bramework offers an SEO analyzer tool built in to their software, similar to offerings like SurferSEO. Except without needing a separate subscription software product.
Use the SEO analyzer in Bramework as a checklist to ensure you have:
- Keyword in title
- Keyword in introduction
- Keyword in headings
- Keyword density
- Title length
- Image alt text
Making sure all of your blog posts meet these requirements is a quick and easy way to have the best chance at ranking for your particular keyword.
Without this function, you would have to take your article and input it into another paid software like SEMrush or SurferSEO to get the same information.
SEO Blog Outlines
- While other AI writing assistant software may have different ‘outline’ tools to use, none of them return the quality of outlines that Google has grown to expect in the search engines.
- After using many other AI outline generators, Bramework is the only one that comes back with headings that can actually move the needle in Google without huge alterations.
SEO Blog Title Generator
- Bramework’s title generator ticks all the boxes of a great SEO title that ranking software and Google are looking for.
- Great how-to style titles, titles that include numbers, ultimate guides, power words, and positive / negative sentiments included like plugins such as RankMath will calculate your score on.
Who should use Bramework?
Bramework is ideal for people that write blogs – this includes freelance writers, bloggers creating content for their own websites, and agencies offering blog writing services. Bramework is not ideal for people writing content other than blogs such as books, whitepapers, or website copy.