What is Attention Insight ?
Attention Insight improves design success with pre-launch analytics that give you valuable feedback before you hit publish.
FE – Attention Insight Team Plan LTD – $590
- All features above included
- 2,000 designs per month
- 27 user seat(s)
- Analysis report
- Remove branding
- Recommendation module
- Clarity score
- Attention heatmaps
- Percentage of attention with auto AOI
- Sharable folders
- Chrome extension
- Adobe XD
Features and Benefits of AttentionInsight
- Sleek Dashboard – Organize and create different analyses to share with your team in Attention Insight’s clutter-free dashboard.
- AI-Powered Heatmap – See your site from your viewer’s point of view and know what design elements attract their attention the most. Get an exact number of this heatmap using their Percentage of Attention feature.
- Clarity Score – Measure how clear your overall design is. Powered by Alexa Site Rank, you can see how well your site design does versus the top sites in various industries so you can achieve Optimal Clarity.
- Side-by-side Comparison Mode – Do some A/B testing for various versions of your design. This feature will compare the Clarity Scores and the Percentage of Attention for each design. See which headings, CTAs, images, to name a few, captures the most attention.
- Chrome Extension – Easily assess and contrast your site design to your competitors with a click to reveal your site’s strong and weak points.
- Integrations – Attention Insight supports integrations with popular design platforms such as Figma, Adobe XD, and Sketch to streamline your workflow.
Who is AttentionInsight for?
- Designers who want detailed insights on how to make their outputs more appealing to site visitors
- Marketers who want to stay on top of their game and understand what elements work for their market and what doesn’t
- Product Owners who want to improve their site design for better conversion and to capture more leads
Things to Note About AttentionInsight
- Tends to overscan the top fold of sites and not the whole page
- Analytics is basic and doesn’t give in-depth information and suggestions
- UX needs improvement and can be hard to use